inconceivably

Books
Larry McMurtry
Lord of the Changing Winds
Rachel Neumeier
Hyperion (Hyperion Series #1)
The Tenant of Wildfell Hall
Anne Brontë, Mary Augusta Ward

Desires of the Dead (Body Finder Series #2)

Desires of the Dead (Body Finder Series #2) - I really liked The Body Finder, so I couldn't wait to pick this book up. (thanks Star Book Tours!)I wasn't so much a fan of the mystery/fantasy side of The Body Finder, but of the romance between Violet and Jay. I thought they were great characters, I loved reading about them! So nice to avoid the whole romantic triangle BS for once.This book was a continuation of their relationship, I still love them together. No complaints at all about any of that!And, in this book, I thought the mystery side of things was much better. I wasn't expecting that at all, and it was a nice surprise. I got really caught up in that part of the story, and was nervous for Violet and the people she was placing trust in. I won't go any further into that and spoil anything, but let me tell you - it is a very engaging plot.So, if you liked The Body Finder, you are going to love reading this. It is so much better, and definitely has me wanting to see where Derting takes the story next!