inconceivably

Books
Larry McMurtry
Lord of the Changing Winds
Rachel Neumeier
Hyperion (Hyperion Series #1)
The Tenant of Wildfell Hall
Anne Brontë, Mary Augusta Ward

Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake

Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake - Sarah MacLean I picked Nine Rules to Break up on a whim due to a conversation I had with some other bloggers on Twitter. I am so glad I did! I've been reading a lot of sci-fi and young adult lately. A nice dose of adult romance was a fun break from all that. Historical romance is genre I really enjoy and don't read often enough. This is definitely one of my favorite that I've read of the genre so far. Normally I always recommend Lisa Kleypas' Wallflower series for someone looking for romance. I'll definitely be recommending this one too from now on. It was so much fun! Hysterical in parts, and also poignant at times. Callie Hartwell is a very fun and relatable heroine. I really enjoyed her thoughts and personality. Her jump into being more daring was a bit sudden, but that just made it more fun to read. I loved the chemistry between her and Ralston, because sometimes their interactions were more silly then romantic, and that made their chemistry so much more realistic feeling. This is not an original plotline. In fact, it is a lot like Kleypas' Wallflower series, so it must just be a plot I generally enjoy. The heroine that has always been overlooked deciding to throw convention out the window and do what she good-and-well-feels-like-doing-thank-you-very-much. So if you enjoy that storyline with a large dose of romance and constant laughing...pick this up, because you will love it! Can't wait to read the next in the series, Ten Ways to Be Adored When Landing a Lord, which comes out in October 2010!