inconceivably

Books
Larry McMurtry
Lord of the Changing Winds
Rachel Neumeier
Hyperion (Hyperion Series #1)
The Tenant of Wildfell Hall
Anne Brontë, Mary Augusta Ward

Graceling

Graceling - Kristin Cashore This is a fantastic YA fantasy story. I would recommend it to anyone that loves the genre, and especially to people that loved Twilight, or even people that didn't because the relationship was so unhealthy and obsessive. You'll find none of that here! This is a book where the girl is the strongest character, and everyone around her knows it. Shes had to live her life watching people avoid her, and having to do her uncle, the king's, bidding. All because she was born with a grace-for killing.That is the only life she has ever known until a prince from another kingdom, Po, comes and they go on an adventure that will lead them to understand themselves, and to love each other.It broke my heart when the extent of Po's injuries was revealed at the end. The brief foreshadowing earlier (where she asks him if he could fight blindfolded) didn't even warn me. Luckily, he is better equipped to come to terms with it than anyone else would have been.Also...I love how good Kristin Cashore is at foreshadowing, at least in my opinion. I hate awkward and heavy foreshadowing like "little did he know, it was the last time he would see his mother" and that type. She doesn't do that, she is more subtle. Like, in reference to Po's mind-reading ability, she just wrote in Katsa wondering at his ability to see her moves coming when they were fighting, or the way he seemed to know what she was thinking at certain times. It wasn't obvious-but once you find out the truth, you look back on it like "oooohhhh!" I LOVE that.