inconceivably

Books
Larry McMurtry
Lord of the Changing Winds
Rachel Neumeier
Hyperion (Hyperion Series #1)
The Tenant of Wildfell Hall
Anne Brontë, Mary Augusta Ward

Poison

Poison - Bridget Zinn Kyra, a teenage poison savant, is on the run for the slightly possibly a little bit illegal attempted murder of a princess (who also happens to be her bestie). From the beginning though, it is easy to trust that the girl has her reasons. Hey – I’ve trusted worse people with a lot less to go on (fictionally speaking, of course). So, with her expertly concocted poisons in hand, she is now a fugitive hiding out in the forest. Cue a crazy Hansel-and-Gretel-you-look-tasty style witch, being hunted down by her old friends and an unexpected ally in the form of super-hot Fred, the random guy in the woods with better food than her. Poison is one heck of an adventure, y’all!I really cannot get enough of fantasy books with forest settings, seriously. It always gives the story such delicious fairy tale vibes and an added dash of romance via eating over a campfire and camping out under the stars. Poison is no exception to this. There is also plenty of fleeing through the trees to avoid capture and following gamely behind an expert person finder (in the form of one’s new pet pig). SO MUCH CHARM, I SWOON.Check out the rest of my review on the blog!