inconceivably

Books
Larry McMurtry
Lord of the Changing Winds
Rachel Neumeier
Hyperion (Hyperion Series #1)
The Tenant of Wildfell Hall
Anne Brontë, Mary Augusta Ward

Firelight (Firelight Series)

Firelight (Firelight Series) - I'm so thrilled I got a chance to read this thanks to Star Book Tours! I was hoping I'd get to review it early. This was a fantastic young adult debut from Sophie Jordan. I enjoyed reading it a lot, and will definitely continue with the series.I wish it had had a complete story in and of itself...but unfortunately it pretty much just ends on a 'to be continued' note so we don't get any real resolution. I understand that you need to give your readers a reason to come back, but I don't think leaving them completely unfulfilled is the best way to do that. That being said, it works. Sure I complain about it, but does it stop me from picking up the next book? No.Other than that, I don't have any complaints. The characters were all engaging and the plot was original and constantly moving the book forward. There weren't any slow points and I flew through the story not wanting to put it down.Jacinda and Will redefine the term smoldering gaze. They lit the book on fire just by looking at each other. As a rule, I'm not a fan of characters coming together without any real build-up...but let me tell you. Sophie Jordan can really capture intensity in her writing. Great stuff!So, don't let my warning of a cliffhanger keep you from picking this up. It is definitely worth reading! Just be prepared for the long wait until the next book of the series is released.