inconceivably

Books
Larry McMurtry
Lord of the Changing Winds
Rachel Neumeier
Hyperion (Hyperion Series #1)
The Tenant of Wildfell Hall
Anne Brontë, Mary Augusta Ward

Harmonic Feedback

Harmonic Feedback - First of all: this cover. I absolutely love it. And once I finished the book, I loved it even more, I think it represents both the characters and what the book stands for. So awesome.I really loved reading this, I couldn't put it down. I don't even think I changed positions once I sat down and started it. I checked it out from the library but I definitely plan to buy my own copy at some point now. This is a book I'll be reading again (and again...and again...).Drea has ADHD and Asperger's Syndrome. When the book starts, it showcases Drea and how she is different - but also how she is the same. If the book had just stopped there - just showing how Drea deals with being different and constantly self-concious - it would have been brilliant enough, but instead the book takes things much further. It becomes a testament to how everyone feels different than the "mainstream" at some point. You don't have to be diagnosed with a syndrome or disorder to feel like you're freakish and weird. Tara Kelly gives all her characters a voice, and they all had something to say.I absolutely loved the relationship between Drea and Justin. There was so much power and meaning in their growing friendship, because Kelly showcased how Drea's mental processes made her second guess everything he said and did...so once she started trusting him it really meant something.The friendship between Drea and Naomi was so multi-faceted and complicated. In some ways, Naomi was a great friend for Drea, and in other ways it broke my heart to see some of the situations Drea was dragged into and didn't know how to get out of. I absolutely loved this book and I think everyone should read it!