inconceivably

Books
Larry McMurtry
Lord of the Changing Winds
Rachel Neumeier
Hyperion (Hyperion Series #1)
The Tenant of Wildfell Hall
Anne Brontë, Mary Augusta Ward

When the Stars Go Blue

When the Stars Go Blue - Caridad Ferrer This is a very intense and passionate novel. Which makes sense, as it is a retelling of the opera Carmen. Even though it might spoil some of the plotline in the book, I think it is a good idea to read up on a general outline of the opera before reading - to help you appreciate the spirit of the retelling.A lot of books and movies attempt to explain the intensity and drive of serious dancers. Our MC, Soledad, is a very determined and talented dancer. She ends up taking a part dancing for a competing marching band. I loved that twist - because dancers aren't the only intensely focused group out there. Marching band is hardcore...which Soledad finds out very quickly.Anyways, the point I'm making is that the very nature of the activities the characters are involved in adds just another level of passion and focus to the story. As if the characters don't bring all those things to the table as it is.I'm not even going to breathe a hint of a spoiler here, the boys are introduced in the summary - and that is all you need to know. Meet them, decide for yourself what you think about them, and dive headfirst into this novel. It is sexy, it is intense, and will be one that sticks with you for a long time.