inconceivably

Books
Larry McMurtry
Lord of the Changing Winds
Rachel Neumeier
Hyperion (Hyperion Series #1)
The Tenant of Wildfell Hall
Anne Brontë, Mary Augusta Ward

Claire de Lune

Claire de Lune - Christine   Johnson There are a lot of werewolf debuts this year, and of the ones I've read so far I'd rate this one somewhere in the middle of the pack. The character development left something to be desired for me. I did appreciate Claire's mom: I loved the fact that she had such an obstinate personality, it came off as very real. Most of the other characters never came to life for me: they remained firmly on the page. Also, the dialogue between the various characters was often awkward. That is not to say I didn't like the characters, I think there is real possibility for them in future books ("them" being Claire and Matthew).The plot was good. There was a solid mystery and I loved the female werewolves only twist...very original. I think the world Christine Johnson has created here has some definite potential for a great series. I definitely plan on checking out the next book that will be released!