inconceivably

Books
Larry McMurtry
Lord of the Changing Winds
Rachel Neumeier
Hyperion (Hyperion Series #1)
The Tenant of Wildfell Hall
Anne Brontë, Mary Augusta Ward

We'll Always Have Summer (Summer Novels)

We'll Always Have Summer - Jenny Han Oh man, y'all. This book is a game changer. I really liked the first two books of the trilogy and eagerly awaited the release of this book. But I had no idea what was coming. I loved how this book tied up the story.This book shows how little you really get to know the characters through seeing them in the summer. Getting to know them that way did not give us the full representation of who they were - Jenny Han highlights this to a great degree through this book. We get to see the characters as they are older and in the real world. Belly is more mature, Jeremiah and Conrad are much more complex then they seemed in the first two books.Also, we get a few chapters from Conrad's point of view. They ripped at me, you guys. We finally see him on an emotional level and it was so worth the wait. We also get to see a lot more of Jeremiah's personality when he isn't just being goofy on summer vacation.I read the galley in one sitting, and I was lucky enough to read it at the same time as Shanyn of Chick Loves Lit. We talked sporadically on Google chat as we read and I wish I'd saved the conversation because it was hilarious. It went something like this:Me: OH MY GOSH, have you read -insert chapter #-? Shanyn: I know, so emotional!Me: oh man, it was!Shanyn: omg - another Conrad chapter!Me: I know, very emotional!*repeat x10*yeah. it was awesome. We were so verbose.Anyway, bottom line: this book is incredible. If you liked the first two books, you will be blown away. If the first two books didn't hook you in - pick them up so you can end up reading this. So worth it!