inconceivably

Books
Larry McMurtry
Lord of the Changing Winds
Rachel Neumeier
Hyperion (Hyperion Series #1)
The Tenant of Wildfell Hall
Anne Brontë, Mary Augusta Ward

The Eight

The Eight - Katherine Neville I really enjoyed this book, and plan on reading the sequel very soon. Katherine Neville can really build a great story. My only complaint would be the fact that there is so much build up and anticipation to all the major struggles that take place throughout the book, but when the struggles actually come to pass they are over and done with very quickly. The main character starts out with rudimentary knowledge of chess and no idea as to what she has gotten herself into, and within a few chapters is globe trotting and taking major risks against a group of international enemies bent on destroying her at any cost-quite a mind leap.All that being said, I still loved the story, it kept me riveted from beginning to end. The "build up" has always been my favorite part anyway :-)Side note...I found this much more enjoyable than the Da Vinci Code, so if you liked it-read this and be prepared to LOVE IT!