inconceivably

Books
Larry McMurtry
Lord of the Changing Winds
Rachel Neumeier
Hyperion (Hyperion Series #1)
The Tenant of Wildfell Hall
Anne Brontë, Mary Augusta Ward

Spy Glass. Maria V. Snyder (Glass Trilogy)

Spy Glass (Opal Cowan Trilogy - Book 3) (Glass Trilogy) - Maria V. Snyder This was actually my favorite book of the trilogy. Pretty awesome, considering that the first book is usually always the best. This is definitely one of the strongest trilogies I have read, all three books were fantastic.Opal goes through a lot over the course of the series, there are constant twists and turns. It would be pretty impossible to guess in the beginning what would end up happening. Things definitely didn't go how I thought they would! She has developed so much over the course of three books, she has discovered a lot about herself and who she is. I love that she is finally realizing what a strong person she is.The mess that is Opal's love life is finally resolved, it was a pretty big shock, but I love how it turned out. I definitely think she picked the person she had the most chemistry with.I definitely recommend giving this trilogy a try. If you've already read the first two books I can guarantee you'll love this one too!