inconceivably

Books
Larry McMurtry
Lord of the Changing Winds
Rachel Neumeier
Hyperion (Hyperion Series #1)
The Tenant of Wildfell Hall
Anne Brontë, Mary Augusta Ward

Archangel's Consort (Guild Hunter Series #3)

Archangel's Consort   - Nalini Singh I really liked this trilogy! I'm calling it a trilogy because, even though the series is going to continue, it will feature different MCs from this point on. So, as far as wrapping up Elana and Raphael's story goes...I enjoyed the book.Just like I said in my review of the first two books, the story focuses much more on the romance than the action/paranormal side of the plot. I don't say that in a critical way - I still enjoyed the plot. I just don't think it would satisfy on its own without the large dose of romance. Luckily, I'm a sucker for the romance!However, I didn't enjoy this book as much as the first two. There was quite a bit of build-up through the first parts of the book...then when it came time for the pay-off, everything seemed to just fizzle. Kinda disappointing.Bottom line: if you enjoyed the first two books of the series, you definitely need to pick up a copy of this as soon as you get a chance! It'll give you a little more resolution as far as the relationship story arc goes. I'm looking forward to the next book of the series now, which I believe is going to feature Dimitri.