inconceivably

Books
Larry McMurtry
Lord of the Changing Winds
Rachel Neumeier
Hyperion (Hyperion Series #1)
The Tenant of Wildfell Hall
Anne Brontë, Mary Augusta Ward

Silent on the Moor (Lady Julia Grey Series #3)

Silent on the Moor - Deanna Raybourn The murder, in this one, was the easiest to guess ahead of time. But there were SO MANY subplots that I think you had to have some idea of the bigger crime when you reached the final bend in the story or you would have been completely overwhelmed by everything else that happened.What I love most about this series, anyway, is that it isn't about the mystery plot as much as it is the characters. Once the murders had been solved, there was still 50 pages left in the book to resolve the personal issues that have been brewing since the first page of Silent in the Grave.I wouldn't recommend this series to everyone, because sometimes the story is slow-the mysteries always take awhile to get going. That fact THRILLS me because I am so desperately in love with all the characters, but perhaps it isn't a format that would please everyone.I can't wait for the next one! (um...there WILL be a next one, right?)Oh...and one last thing: I hate the covers. It makes the series seem like trashy romance, but believe me it is NOT. The chemistry between Brisbane and Jane is electrifying, make no mistake-but it comes from their strong personalities and wit, not the bedroom.