inconceivably

Books
Larry McMurtry
Lord of the Changing Winds
Rachel Neumeier
Hyperion (Hyperion Series #1)
The Tenant of Wildfell Hall
Anne Brontë, Mary Augusta Ward

Guilty Pleasures (Anita Blake Vampire Hunter)

Guilty Pleasures  - Laurell K. Hamilton What the hell was I doing standing in the middle of a cave, in the dark, surrounded by wererats, quoting Dr. Seuss, and trying to kill a one-thousand-year-old vampire?It had been one of my stranger weeks. The book was funny, very nearly break-out-into-a-sweat-sensual at times, but I also found myself annoyed. The "mystery" of who was killing the vampires wasn't that hard to solve, and I got weary of reading about her slogging through the investigation. Other then that, most of the characters interested me and I did enjoy the overall book.I also got a big mental hard on for Jean-Claude, even though he wasn't around for most of the book. What that really tells me is that I have an unhealthy obsessed-with-Eric-Northman syndrome. I saw a powerful vampire that runs a club and melted into a puddle.This was no Sookie Stackhouse novel, but Anita Blake kicks ass and she is sarcastic, so I like her. I'm interested to see where the series goes.