inconceivably

Books
Larry McMurtry
Lord of the Changing Winds
Rachel Neumeier
Hyperion (Hyperion Series #1)
The Tenant of Wildfell Hall
Anne Brontë, Mary Augusta Ward

Angelfire (Angelfire Series #1)

Angelfire (Angelfire Series #1) - I don't want to put up my full review yet since this book is several months away from being published. I just want to say that THIS BOOK BLEW ME AWAY. It is ridiculous how good it is.I was pretty excited to read it, but I had absolutely no idea how freakin' fantastic it would be. Seriously. Just a few minutes after I read the last page, I was telling April @ Good Books & Good Wine that the book came at a good time. Once Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins and Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead are released later this year, I wasn't going to have anything else that I was so obsessed with getting my hands on. Now I do -the next two books in this trilogy. Once I said that, I realized it is about the highest compliment I can pay someone: comparing their book to both The Hunger Games and Vampire Academy series. And let me tell you, Angelfire measures up.It has the best action/combat scenes I can remember reading ever. All the characters are fabulous, the plot is riveting and the love story exceptional. Go out immediately and do whatever it takes to get your hands on a copy. Beg, borrow, or steal one...just read it!