inconceivably

Books
Larry McMurtry
Lord of the Changing Winds
Rachel Neumeier
Hyperion (Hyperion Series #1)
The Tenant of Wildfell Hall
Anne Brontë, Mary Augusta Ward

Glory in Death (In Death Series #2)

Glory in Death (In Death Series #2) - This mystery isn't quite as compelling as in the first book of the series, Naked in Death (see my review here)...but it still easily kept my interest throughout. Roarke and Eve's relationship continues to develop...and (in my opinion) the first hints that Roarke is indeed a BAMF start to come out. As the series develops, you find out quite a lot about this man, but one of my favorite parts of the series is this early time when you still learn about him and his past bit by bit. Another thing that develops is the tension between Eve and Summerset. While their mutual dislike already runs incredibly deep, Summerset learns that Eve has more beneath the surface than he thought and he learns to care about her (in secret of course). He is quite the nurturing man, despite his outward snobby surface.Another fantastic thing introduced to the series in this book is Peabody. She goes on to become one of my favorite characters in the series, and I love reading about the way Eve came across her totally by chance.The futuristic elements are such an interwoven part of the story that sometimes I forget that it isn't our world being described. I love the Auto Chefs, flying cars, off-planet habitations and other various technological gadgets. So cool.Love this series, if you haven't given it a try yet, you're missing out!