inconceivably

Books
Larry McMurtry
Lord of the Changing Winds
Rachel Neumeier
Hyperion (Hyperion Series #1)
The Tenant of Wildfell Hall
Anne Brontë, Mary Augusta Ward

Birthmarked (Birthmarked Trilogy)

Birthmarked - Caragh M. O'Brien I am a huge fan of YA dystopian novels, so when I picked this up I knew I'd enjoy it: and I did! I was riveted from the very first page. Caragh O'Brien pulled me into the story after just a few words, and I was fascinated. Gaia is an awesome MC, she is tough and has a strong personality, once her parents are taken from her she starts standing up for what she believes is right even though she knows how much danger she is putting herself in. She is afraid, but not too afraid to be true to herself.It is such an original plot. The Enclave reminds me of goverments I've seen other places (like The Forest of Hands and Teeth), but the way she sets things up is completely different. The infant "advances" are chilling. Without giving too much away, I think that the conflict that arises from that system makes a lot of sense and the story just comes together so well.I also loved Leon. He is another strong character, I loved the way his and Gaia's interactions involved from cold exchanges to friendship. I absolutely cannot wait to see what happens next in this trilogy, I definitely recommend picking this up!