inconceivably

Books
Larry McMurtry
Lord of the Changing Winds
Rachel Neumeier
Hyperion (Hyperion Series #1)
The Tenant of Wildfell Hall
Anne Brontë, Mary Augusta Ward

Going Too Far

Going Too Far - Jennifer Echols I've read this book twice now, and absolutely loved it both times! It is so easy to get swept away by the drama constantly surrounding Meg. I love the book cover, but at the same time it really cracks me up because it doesn't seem to fit the story. It seems like it should be much darker and more dramatic.At first, the way Meg rebels doesn't seem to fit her personality. But, as the story progresses the puzzle pieces are filled in. Both the reader and John find out everything that she has been through and how that molded her personality. Meg certainly needed John to come into her life, and it is eventually discovered how much John also needed someone like Meg. I love their chemistry and the way their personalities go from clashing to meshing. They make a really fantastic story.I just read Forget You, Echol's new book, and I still definitely consider this my favorite of the two. It is so real and honest: I definitely recommend reading it as soon as you get a chance!