inconceivably

Books
Larry McMurtry
Lord of the Changing Winds
Rachel Neumeier
Hyperion (Hyperion Series #1)
The Tenant of Wildfell Hall
Anne Brontë, Mary Augusta Ward

Goddess of the Hunt

Goddess of the Hunt - Tessa Dare This is a very cliche historical romance story...nothing very original or actually relating to the time period the book is set in. However, it was still very fun to read! The characters are all entertaining, the story is engaging and enjoyable...overall I'm glad I picked it up. I definitely don't want to talk too much about the plot because you'll want to find out on your own as you read! The ending is, of course, 100% predictable, but you still don't wanna know much about these characters before starting or you won't enjoy the journey as much.It is the kinda story you can get lost in...you'll end up smiling and laughing along with the characters, even if you're out in public and people start looking at you funny. You just can't help it with a story like this one.I don't know if I'll be in a big hurry to read the other two books in this trilogy, but I'll certainly be picking up another Tessa Dare book one of these days!